AKC Inspected and Approved
3 N 20 RANCH
11430 S. CROSWELL RD.
ST. JOHNS, MI 48879
BILL OF SALE & GERMAN SHEPHERD CONTRACT
1. Breeder guarantees this puppy to be a purebred German Shepherd
2. Breeder guarantees this puppy has been de-wormed.
3. This puppy is healthy at time of sale, and appears by sight. Breeder does not cover hypoglycemia, parasites, mites, worms or diarrhea due to stress.
4. Purchaser must have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian at their own expense after pickup.
5. Breeder has given the 1st set of puppy shots.
6. The buyer can return this puppy within 72 hours AT BUYERS EXPENSE with written veterinarian’s explanation of defect.
7. If the puppy is returned with a valid statement, registration papers and this contract, it is the Breeder’s choice to refund money or replace puppy. Under NO circumstances will vet expenses, mileage or shipping costs be covered or refunded. If a new puppy is available, it is Buyer’s responsibility to arrange for pickup.
8. All puppies require a $200 non-refundable deposit. Deposits are only refunded if something happens to the puppy while in the Breeder’s care.
9. All puppies must be paid for, in full, upon pickup and in CASH, NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. Buyer has up to one week, prior to sale, to change their mind and receive a full refund of money paid, less the $200.00 non-refundable deposit.
11. The Breeder makes no guarantee on adult size, color, confirmation, ability to breed, agility, DM or hip dysplasia. Any information given to you is only the Breeder’s best educated guess or opinion.